So all my bitching and moaning aside I was really excited about last nights game. The atmosphere was to coin an overused term electric. Here are my top 5 thoughts:
1. After watching the opening ceremony you could be mistaken for thinking there are no white people in New Zealand. We are a multicultural nation aren't we?
2. Whoever let Jonah wear that suit should be shot.
3. Did they screw up the link to the viaduct to show the fireworks ?
4. Have the All Black jerseys got looser ?
5. Apparenty incontinence is an 8 billion dollar problem in New Zealand, this was very apparent last night.