So all my bitching and moaning aside I was really excited about last nights game. The atmosphere was to coin an overused term electric. Here are my top 5 thoughts:
1. After watching the opening ceremony you could be mistaken for thinking there are no white people in New Zealand. We are a multicultural nation aren't we?
2. Whoever let Jonah wear that suit should be shot.
3. Did they screw up the link to the viaduct to show the fireworks ?
4. Have the All Black jerseys got looser ?
5. Apparenty incontinence is an 8 billion dollar problem in New Zealand, this was very apparent last night.
View more Dispatch postsBack to Dispatch
Auckland Writers Festival
Chloe Blades provides her take on this years Writers Festival. There’s few things in Aotearoa’s literary calendar as exciting as the Auckland Writers Festival and the New Zealand Book Awards....
The Humble Clothes Brush
Regularly brushing your clothes removes dust, lint, and other particles that may have accumulated on the surface of the fabric. This can make your clothes look cleaner and fresher.
Waistcoats - The Bottom Line
We quite often get asked why the bottom button of a waistcoat is left undone. It's important to note that these theories may have emerged from various sources, anecdotes, or...