So all my bitching and moaning aside I was really excited about last nights game. The atmosphere was to coin an overused term electric. Here are my top 5 thoughts:
1. After watching the opening ceremony you could be mistaken for thinking there are no white people in New Zealand. We are a multicultural nation aren't we?
2. Whoever let Jonah wear that suit should be shot.
3. Did they screw up the link to the viaduct to show the fireworks ?
4. Have the All Black jerseys got looser ?
5. Apparenty incontinence is an 8 billion dollar problem in New Zealand, this was very apparent last night.
For many of us, what we wear day-to-day is becoming more relaxed - and if you’ve traditionally been a steady dress shirt wearer, this can pose something of a challenge. At Crane Brothers we’re often asked what are some key pieces to consider building a contemporary wardrobe around, especially with this new paradigm in mind...
John Rykenberg ran a store front and photography studio of Auckland photographers from the late 1950s through until the late 1970s. During that time the studio captured Auckland's daily life and produced a particularly interesting Queen Street series in the 1960s - it probably comes as no surprise thatthere are road works visible in some of...
The Dambusters were legendary for their wartime heroics and a constant source of inspiration for me as a child, raised on a diet of Commando Comics & Airfix Models.