I am a snob, I admit it.
Here is a list of some my most hated Christmas Gift ideas. This year I am focussing on Kiwiana.
So in no particular order (they are all as bad as each other):
1. Jandals with culturally insensitive designs on them. These ones are particularly vile.
2. A knitted Christmas decoration incorporating that often-pillaged icon the Marmite Jar. Almost kitsch enough - almost.
3. A chocolate fish key ring: funny once.
4. Bus blinds: when did these become so coveted? Visual polluition and a wasted wall.
5. A clock made out of a stamp. Where do I start - wrong on so many levels.
6. A cutout acrilyc tui. Poke my eyes out with a blunt stick.
7. Anything with Pukeko's on it. Puke more like.
8. Tiki Art block. The canvas may be stretched, so is the use of the word 'art'.
That's it, I can't go on.