I am a snob, I admit it.
Here is a list of some my most hated Christmas Gift ideas. This year I am focussing on Kiwiana.
So in no particular order (they are all as bad as each other):
1. Jandals with culturally insensitive designs on them. These ones are particularly vile.
2. A knitted Christmas decoration incorporating that often-pillaged icon the Marmite Jar. Almost kitsch enough - almost.
3. A chocolate fish key ring: funny once.
4. Bus blinds: when did these become so coveted? Visual polluition and a wasted wall.
5. A clock made out of a stamp. Where do I start - wrong on so many levels.
6. A cutout acrilyc tui. Poke my eyes out with a blunt stick.
7. Anything with Pukeko's on it. Puke more like.
8. Tiki Art block. The canvas may be stretched, so is the use of the word 'art'.
That's it, I can't go on.
It’s been a challenging time to get married recently, and we have heard so many stories of recent weddings having been affected by COVID-19. With border restrictions easing and postponed events now being able to be rebooked, it makes us more excited than ever to be looking ahead to the 2022 wedding season, and we’re...
Jeans might come from a different clothing tradition than tailoring, but they're a fundamental part of any man's wardrobe and with Crane Brothers Denim, we can now make them with the same level of craft and construction that's usually reserved for handmade suiting.
Knitwear is a fundamental part of any wardrobe - whether you're wearing it on its own or layering it with a shirt and tailoring, it offers warmth, comfort and ease of wear. For New Zealand's changeable climate, that’s doubly true - having a soft, adaptable layer that can be easily added to an outfit is...