04 499 9531
When did you start working for Crane Brothers?
- March 2010
What's your role within the company?
- Manager / Made to measure tailoring trainer.
Describe what style means to you.
- Whether it is architecture, furniture or fashion I like modern but also classic clean lines. I'm a big big fan of all three of these from the fifties, particularly Scandinavian architecture and furniture. Probably inevitable being a free thinking child of the fifties.
What are your personal three wardrobe essentials and why?
- Dark suit, dark tie and a stout pair of brown English brogues. The suit and tie will cover most occasions and the brogues whether being worn with a suit, or blazer and chino's cross over from the week to the weekend.
Favourite place to eat in your city?
- Charley Nobles. It's a meat lovers paradise.
What was the last thing that you recall being inspired by?
- Two things: watching my granddaughter Millie take her first steps and standing centimetres away from a Colin McCahon painting. Both awe-inspiring and both brought a smile and a tear to my eyes.