02 9238 0511
When did you start working for Crane Brothers?
- Too long ago to remember! 2002, I think?
What's your role within the company?
- Area Manager, Australia.
Describe what style means to you.
- Confidence in knowing that the way one dresses accurately reflects, but does not wholly define, who one is.
What are your personal three wardrobe essentials this season and why?
- The Napoli rollneck in ash marl merino for practical and casual sophistication beneath a tailored jacket.
- A Drake’s pure cashmere tie for a bit of everyday luxury.
- My made-to-measure jacket in Ariston’s wool and mohair hopsack. It’s never too early to be considering a new piece of summer tailoring when living in Sydney.
Favourite place to eat in your city?
- 10 William, in Paddington.
What was the last thing that you recall being inspired by?
- The simple and elegant beauty of hand-carved and hand-painted kokeshi dolls at the Museum of Contemporary Art, in Sydney.